Monday, April 4, 2011

IT FLOATS





Today the 4/4/11 I with the help of a friend did launch Her in the pool.
She floated well above what I would have thought was a water line and then with me onboard just the back was at the line, She still sat up and played the game better than expectations.
A light push from 1 end of the pool and she went straight to the other end 10.5m very quickly and there was no eddy at the rear as I had hoped and there was Air bubbles running under her the full length and exiting from the rear, so the keels did trap air even at that speed.
I weigh 93 kg and as you can see I could get a fair way over the side before she let go and wanted to tip.
So in all a BLOODY GREAT DAY , can't wait to get in the seat and stick on the motor and go for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment